Terms & Conditions
Refer a Friend Program
1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “SBS” refers to Sound Business Systems Ltd, “referrer” refers to the person who is referring a new paying Dragon Medical One customer to SBS and “referee” refers to the new Dragon Medical One customer who was referred by the referrer. The “reward” refers to one month of Dragon Medical One subscription for free on top of a current 12 month subscription a referrer can earn for referring a new customer.
2. Every referee who signs a contract for a 12 month Dragon Medical One will receive one month of Dragon Medical One subscription for free on top of a current 12 month subscription. To be eligible the referee must enter “referrer’s name and/or email address” in the respective form field on the refer-a-friend enquiry form https://soundbusiness.co.nz/refer/
3. If the referee signs a contract for a 12 month Dragon Medical One subscription, the referrer receives one month of Dragon Medical One subscription for free on top of their current 12 month subscription as reward.
4. The referrer receives a reward for every new paying Dragon Medical One customer on a 12 month subscription they refer.
5. A referrer who refers several referees can earn several months of Dragon Medical One subscription for free on top of their current 12 month subscription as reward.
6. A referrer can earn a maximum of 12 months Dragon Medical One subscription as reward in one year.
7. Only current, paying Dragon Medical One customers on a 12 month subscription who purchased their subscription from SBS can refer new customers and earn a reward.
8. Only people who have not purchased a Dragon Medical One subscription through SBS in the past can be referees.
9. To earn a reward for the referral, the referee has to sign up for a demo by submitting the refer-a-friend enquiry form https://soundbusiness.co.nz/refer/ stating the referrer’s name and/or email address in the respective form field.
10. SBS will not be held liable if the named reward becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
11. SBS will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. SBS takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, SBS’s liability under or in connection with the referral program or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the reward in question.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, SBS shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the referral program or any reward for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such
cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and SBS and whether arising from a breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
14. Referral rewards are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash
alternative is available. Where the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, SBS reserves the right to substitute that prize for a reward of equal or higher value.
15. Referrers and referees must be over 18 years old on the date of their form submission and reside in New Zealand or Australia.