Jabra 930 Wireless Headset
The Jabra Pro 930 provides crystal clear wideband audio for softphone calls. Talk time up to 6h in wideband sound mode. Received the maximum 6 star dictation accuracy from Nuance.
WIRELESS COMMUNICATION STARTS HERE!
Simple. Professional. Affordable.
Jabra PRO 930 is a professional entry-level wireless headset designed for Unified Communications and PC-based telephony such as Skype. The robust Jabra PRO 930 offers all the essential features of a wireless headset in a simple design at an attractive price point.
Greater productivity and comfort
Jabra PRO 930 frees users from their desk, enabling them to find documents and multi-task with maximum efficiency while on a call. Apart from being able to walk and talk up to 120 m/325ft away from their desk, users will also benefit from enhanced ergonomics.
True Jabra quality sound
Jabra PRO 930 offers crystal clear wideband audio for softphone calls, conference calls, live presentations and other multimedia applications. Quality enhancing features
such as Jabra SafeTone™ protects hearing by cutting off loud noises and securing safe average sound levels. The noise-canceling microphone blocks out unwanted
background noise from the office.
Easy to DEPLOY Easy to Use.
Jabra PRO 930 is certified and optimized for all leading Unified Communication platforms. Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready to use. The simple
and intuitive call-control buttons make it easy to control calls from the headset.
- Crystal clear wideband sound and safe sound levels
- Soft, comfortable ear cushions
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Dedicated button to answer/end calls
- Separate buttons to mute call or turn volume up or down
- Adjustable headband for a perfect fit
- Hear incoming calls with built-in ringer on base unit
- LED display with Battery, Mute and Audio link indicators
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- USB connectivity – Plug-and-play USB connectivity for PC
- DECT wireless technology – Voice dedicated transmission prevents interference from e.g. WIFI
- Up to 120m/325ft – office range Increases productivity and comfort.
Multitask with maximum efficiency and control your call from anywhere in the office
- Talk time up to 6h in wideband sound mode and up to 8h in narrowband sound mode
Talk all day. No need to charge headset during working hours
- Call-control buttons on headset:
– Answer/end call
Separate call-control button ensures intuitive call handling
- Wideband audio quality – Frequency range up to 6,800 Hz – Superior call clarity. Reduces the need to ask people to repeat themselves
- Auto sleep-mode function – Saves power when the PC is turned off or in stand-by mode
- Noise-canceling microphone – Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office
- Digital Signal Processing technology – Hear and be heard more clearly with digitally enhanced speech
- Built-in ringer on base – Ensures users can hear incoming calls in offices with silent PC policy
- Headset weight: 27g – Lightweight headset for all-day-comfort
- Selectable range settings – Adjust range settings to accomodate for density issues
- Minimal energy consumption with Jabra IntelliPower system – Headset adjusts power consumption automatically and base unit is optimized for low power consumption. This saves energy and reduces CO 2 emissions
- Standby time 36h – Reduces need to charge headset
- Fast charge battery – The headset is fully charged in less than 3 hours. 50% charging in 50 minutes. 20% charging in 20 minutes
- Battery status indicator The battery icon lets users know if the battery is charging and when battery power is low
- Mono headset with 3 wearing styles:
– Earhook (accessory)
– Neckband (accessory)
Users can choose the wearing style that suits them the best
- Additional settings and software upgrade with www.jabra.com/PCSuite – Users can adjust the product for specific user needs and ensure future compatibility
- Security: encryption between headset and base – Secure conversation. No one can listen in
- Jabra SafeTone™ technologies – Compliant with noise-at-work legislation***: Protects your hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone™)
- Optimized for all leading UC platforms – Full functionality with the latest generation of softphones
- Remote call-control – Answer, end or mute a call from the headset. Download free drivers from www.jabra.com/pcsuite to ensure call-control functionality
- Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready for use
- APAC : two-year limited warranty With GN Netcom’s no-fine-print 2-year warranty, users will enjoy worry-free ownership