Jabra Engage 65 Wireless Headset
Wireless multi-device connectivity allows users to switch seamlessly between calls on desk phones and softphones. Up to 8h talk time in wideband sound mode. Received the maximum 6-star dictation accuracy from Nuance.
Stay in Touch around the office – one headset for your desk and softphone.
With Jabra Engage 65 and 75 headsets, office staff can answer calls made to either of their phones, even while away from their desks. Specially designed for open plan working environments, both models are fitted with a flex boom for optimum voice pick-up. Jabra Engage 65 is a single-ear headset that can be worn hooked over the ear, or on a head or neckband. Providing sound for both ears.
User-friendly Touch SCREEN base
The two devices – desk and softphone – are united by a stylish touch screen base. The base connects to your headset via DECT – a technology characterized by its reliable, long range capabilities – offering a wireless range of up to 150m. A SmartSetup wizard on the touch screen helps you connect your phones and choose preferences to get started. Once you’re up and running, the screen’s colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling a breeze.
Several state-of-the-art sound technologies enable the Jabra Engage 65 to deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. The combination of a flex boom and noise-canceling microphone with advanced Digital Signal Processing means your voice can always be heard clearly. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing.
- Multiuse connectivity: desk and softphone
- Touch screen base with SmartSetup wizard
- Noise-canceling microphone and Digital Signal Processing
- Wideband sound (150 Hz – 6,800 Hz)
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Up to 150m wireless range
- Minimal energy-consumption with Jabra IntelliPower
- Up to 10 hours talk time
Ease of use
- Up to 150m* wireless hands-free telephony with DECT and DEC T 6.0 with CA T-iq technology
These long range and reliable connectivity gives users the freedom to multi-task with maximum efficiency and answer phone calls from any location in the office.
- Multiuse connectivity – desk and softphone Allows users to switch seamlessly between calls on desk and softphones.
- Talk time up to 8h in wideband sound mode and up to 10h in narrowband sound mode.
No need to charge headset for a full working day.
- Headset controls:
– Multifunction button
– Headset touch panel
Includes remote answering/ending of calls, call rejection, redial function, swapping between held calls, volume controls and microphone mute.
- 2.4” Touch-sensitive screen in Q-VGA resolution for call handling, system configuration and setup wizard
Intuitive touch screen call management. Shows active phone device and lets you redial. Easy system configuration with SmartSetup wizard.
- Standby time 46h
Less need to charge headset.
- Voice recording from desk phone
Save your conversations on a PC (PC recording application required).
- Mono: 3 wearing styles:
– Earhook (accessory)
– Neckband (accessory)
Swap easily between different wearing styles and attach the headset to whichever ear the user prefers.
- Headset weight:
Mono 31g Lightweight office headset. Designed for all day use.
- Wideband sound and DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Hear and be heard with digitally enhanced speech and sound in wideband quality. Helping users hear what customers are saying, this feature enhances understanding and call efficiency.
- Supports both wideband (150-6,800 Hz) and narrowband (300-3,400 Hz) to match phone system
Close integration with the specific type of phone system means better call clarity for both parties. Bandwidth can be selected per phone.
- Single noise-canceling microphone with DSP
Reduces distractions by almost eliminating background noise, so only the user’s voice is transmitted.
- Jabra SafeTone technologies
Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone™). Fully compliant with noise-at-work legislation.
- E-hooks and free drivers available at www.jabra.com/pcsuite
Users can answer/end calls up to 150m away from their desk and softphone.
- Minimal energy consumption with Jabra IntelliPower system
Headset and base go into sleep-mode when not active. Screen display is automatically dimmed and a switch mode power supply ensures reduced power consumption. This saves energy and reduces CO2 emissions.
- Security: encryption between headset and base
Secure conversation. No one can listen in on your conversations.
- Security: Kensington Lock Theft protection of the base.
- APAC region – Two-year limited warranty
With GN Netcom’s no fine print 2-year warranty, you’ll enjoy worry-free ownership.
Need assistance? Give us a call on 0800 34 2828 and talk to one of our experts.