Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker 1 Array Mic
Unlike first generation array microphones which have a fixed “listen” direction, the Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker Array Microphone automatically locates and electronically steers toward the talker.
FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
For speech recognition applications, it is no longer necessary to sit rigidly in front of the microphone. The user is free to lean backwards, sideways, or even move around.
For teleconferencing applications, several talkers can take part since the Voice Tracker rapidly steers to the individual participants.
The Voice Tracker improves signal-to-noise ratios in two ways. First, its digital signal processor creates a listening beam (like a searchlight) that focuses on the talker and spatially filters noise from other directions.
Second, its proprietary noise reduction algorithms filter out background noise and reverberations that are present in the acoustic environment.
WORKS AT LONG RANGE
The Voice Tracker contains the largest number of array elements available today, which, when combined with its two stage noise reduction algorithms, give it the longest effective range of any array microphone.
EASY TO USE
Our patented steering technology employs digital electronics and proprietary embedded algorithms. There are no moving parts, so the Voice Tracker is rugged, reliable, and easy to use. Simply plug it into your computer’s sound card and a wall outlet. No software needs to be loaded, and there is no drain on your computer’s processing capacity.
SUPPRESSES INTERFERING SOUNDS
The Voice TrackerTM is also the only microphone to employ Location Dependent Squelch (LDS, Patent Pending) which de-sensitizes the microphone to sounds coming from pre-selected directions. Consequently, the array can reduce unwanted sounds coming from directions outside its field of view.
- Automatic electronic steering of ‘listening beam’ to talker location.
- Selectable steering limits (60 degrees and 180 degrees) for speech recognition and teleconferencing modes.
- Selectable LDS (Location Dependent Squelch) to reduce annoying interference of additional talkers during speech recognition or feedback during teleconferencing.
- Two stage noise reduction (Spatial Filtering and Noise Reduction Processing).
- 8 element, 18 inch long array for maximum range.
- 5 element ‘in range’ light to indicate location of chose talker and sufficiency of signal.
- Microphone tilt capability to facilitate desktop or monitor top mounting.
- Weight: 1.2 kilograms.
- 6ft male-male audio cable included
- Power: Converter from 240V AC to 6V DC included.
- Output impedance: 500 ohm
- Frequency Response: 100 – 11,250 Hz
Need assistance? Give us a call on 0800 34 2828 and talk to one of our experts.