1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “SBS” refers to
Sound Business Systems Ltd and “offer” refers to a free set-up, installation, 2h of one-on-one training and helpdesk support for Dragon Medical One annual subscription.
The regular price for free set-up, installation, 2h of one-on-one training and helpdesk support for Dragon Medical One annual subscription is NZD 395.
For everyone eligible for the offer this fee is waved.
2. Each entrant shall by requesting a free trial and free demo by completing and submitting this form on the SBS website: https://soundbusiness.co.nz/medical
3. All fields of the form must be completed in order to be eligible for the offer.
Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the rules or specifications will be disqualified at SBS’s sole discretion.
4. Only entries received between 28st November 2023 8am and 9th December 2023 8pm are eligible for the offer. The number of Dragon subscriptions sold with the offer is limited to 200.
5. By submitting your details through the form you agree to be bound by these terms and
6. To be eligible for the offer you have to make an appointment with SBS for a free demonstration of Dragon Medical one before 15th February 2024
7. Entrants will NOT be required to pay to to be eligible for the offer.
8. Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry and reside in New Zealand.
9. Employees of SBS are not eligible to enter.
10. HINZ and Nuance Dragon are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
11. Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
12. The offer will be available for everyone who has submitted their details and requested a free trial and demo of Dragon Medical One while the offer was available.
13. SBS will not be held liable if the named offer becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
14. SBS will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. SBS takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
15. To the extent permitted by applicable law, SBS’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the prize in question.
16. To the extent permitted by applicable law, SBS shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such
cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and SBS and whether arising from a breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
17. Offers are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash
alternative is available. Where the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, SBS reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
18. The name, email address and phone number of the winner must be
provided to SBS if requested and might be shared to enable fulfillment of the offer.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond SBS’s reasonable control, SBS reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
20. SBS’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.