End-to-end medical reporting and document management
DMW - Medical Workflow Manager
With New Zealand’s ever-increasing population, the number of hospital visits and amount of associated documentation that is required continues to rapidly rise. Hospitals are feeling the demands of keeping on top of their medical transcription without compromising quality or patient care.
Medical Workflow Manager is an integrated end to end medical reporting and document management platform. It handles all steps in the documentation process – from creation, with optional speech recognition, to final distribution and everything in between. The end result is better patient care at reduced cost, a win-win for all.
End-to-end clinical documentation management
Medical Workflow Manager is an integrated end-to-end clinical
documentation management solution for healthcare organisations that
can handle all steps in the documentation process—from creation to
distribution, and every step in between. The system serves as a central
platform for managing speech-driven documentation, reports, document
distribution, quality assurance and compliance.
It provides flexible tools for clinicians to dictate, review, edit and sign documents, as well as options for in-house, outsourced and speech-recognised transcription. The system also syncs patient demographics and schedules with EPRs, simplifying patient selection and reducing the risk of mistaken identity.
Request a personal demo now
See the DMW Workflow Manager in action
Medical Workflow Manager Highlights
- End-to-end reporting: From document creation and review to distribution
- Reduced document creation times for both clinical and support staff
- User friendly interface which facilitates better adoption and increased productivity
- True Electronic Signature
- Central platform to create, use and manage templates
- Customisable data fields and alerts
- Integrates with the patient administration system and other third-party applications via HL7, XML or Web Services
- Integration to clinic lists, appointments or visit information
- Automated distribution with sending options such as Healthlink, email, patient portal
- Integrated speech recognition and digital dictation
- Support for both “front end” and “back end” speech recognition
- HIPAA compliant using secure access and tracking protocols
Clinical staff are able to produce patient reports and medical documentation via a range of options
- Digital dictation direct into Medical Workflow Manager via Windows PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone then routed to the appropriate typist or typing group for transcription
- Your existing Winscribe Digital Dictation system. Dictations are able to be seamlessly exported and imported into Dragon Medical Workflow Manager for transcription
- Self-typing at a clinical workstation
- Self-creation using integrated speech recognition technology via Nuance SpeechKit
Uptake by clinical staff is rapid because of the user friendly Medical Workflow Manager interface that can be integrated into hospital information systems providing an immediate boost in staff productivity.